Total Whole Home Filtration for Better Columbus Water, Everywhere in the Home
Get fresh, filtered water from every tap in your home with advanced whole-home filtration that targets Columbus problem water.
Hard or untreated water can cause problems for homes all over Columbus, Marysville, Athens, and greater Central Ohio. Whether it’s a foul or unpleasant taste from the higher dissolved mineral content of much of Ohio’s water, or rising utility bills that come when major appliances are working overtime, using a whole-home water filter adds benefits all over the house.
Sophisticated, whole-home water filters from Culligan stop common Columbus water problems at the source, bringing you better tasting water that forms the backbone of a more efficient, economical home.
Water Quality in Columbus and Beyond
Columbus sources most of its water from groundwater, which can be notoriously high in the mineral concentrations responsible for hard water. These minerals dissolve into water as it seeps through sediment and rock, and are not often filtered out by city or municipal treatment centers.
Most commonly, dissolved minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium pass through to taps all over central Ohio, where they can leave behind stains and buildup on sinks, fixtures, and tubs, impact how water tastes and performs, and contribute to early appliance burnout and higher utility bills.
Some Columbus residents may also notice their water leaving hair, skin, and nails dry, cracked, or brittle, while laundry may look faded quickly from hard water wear.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits:
- Bring better-tasting water to every tap in the house.
- Save on utility bills by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Make cleaning a breeze with filtered water that rinses clean without residue or buildup.
- Enjoy healthier skin, hair, and nails with softer water that locks in moisture with every shower.
- Keep clothes looking new, longer, with filtered water that’s easier on laundry.
- Save on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with softer water that uses cleaners and personal products more efficiently.
Solutions from Whole Home Water Filtration
Better-tasting, higher-quality water, along with improved water efficiency are just a few of the benefits your home, and the people in it, experience from whole-home water filters.
With sophisticated filtration targeted for Ohio’s specific water needs, whole-home filters not only improve water taste, they can save you time and money every month by cutting your utility bills, extending the usable life of major appliances, and saving you more on products you use regularly, like soaps, shampoos, and detergents.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotten Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell like rotten egg or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and sulfur in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
The Culligan Difference
Columbus and Central Ohio have trusted their water to Culligan for more than 80 years. Local knowledge of Ohio’s water and its problems help us understand your water so we can find the whole home water filter that works the way you, and your entire home, need it to.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.