Welcome ReadyRefresh® Customers
It's great to have you on board and we at Culligan Bottled Water of Columbus look forward to serving your water needs for years to come. We are confident you will continue to experience the same great service you have grown accustomed to.
What do you need to know?
- We will continue to operate out of the same location at 4235 Leap Road, Hilliard, OH 43026
- The same delivery and service team that you are familiar with will continue to service your account
- We have over 160 additional qualified Culligan employees in this region to help with all of your bottled water, water filtration, and coffee needs
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I update my order like I did with ReadyRefresh?
We’ve received a lot of great feedback since bringing ReadyRefresh into the Culligan family. The most common piece of feedback we continue to receive has been the request for a user-friendly way to update your next delivery. We’ve listened to that feedback, and are currently developing a robust standalone bottled water and small pack delivery website with all of the advanced functionality you are accustomed to. That new website is scheduled to launch before the end of 2018. Thank you for your patience and if you need to update your order in the meantime please visit this page: https://culliganwatercolumbus.com/updateorder.
How can we contact you?
I am on a regular delivery route; will that continue?
- Yes! Your products will continue to be delivered just as they are today.
How can I make changes to my next delivery?
You can make changes to your next delivery here.
What about your account and billing process?
- You will continue to have online access to view account activity, delivery schedules, and bill pay, but your account will be moved to our system.
How do I set up my online account?
- Click on "Current Customers" above and go to My Account or Click Here
- Please take note of your new account number on your first billing statement or Click here to get it now
- Simply enter your email address, account number, and choose your password to get started
- Have any questions? Please don't hesitate to give us a call at (888) 294-7439 or email us at custcare.culliganBWcolumbus@hallswater.com
When will I receive my first statement from Culligan Bottled Water of Columbus?
- Your first statement for July will arrive the first week of August 2018. You may notice the timing of your bill will change. We send bills once a month, at the end of each calendar month.
When are my payments due?
- Payments are due the 15th of every month for the prior month statement. Your first payment for the July 31, 2018 bill will be due August 15, 2018.
Will my account number change?
- Yes, your account number will change. Click here to get your new account number now. Your first statement from us will also have your new account number.
Prefer to send us a check?
- Please take note of your new account number on your first billing statement or Click Here to get it now
- Write your account number on your check
- Remit payment to
- Culligan Bottled Water of Columbus
- PO Box 2932
- Wichita, KS 67201-2932
- Include the return portion of the statement with your check
- Refrain from stapling, paper clipping, or taping your check to the stub
- Please do not put notes in with your payment
- Please direct all correspondence (except payments) to our local office
Want to go paperless?
- Email us at custcare.culliganBWcolumbus@hallswater.com and we'll set you up!
What if I send my payment to Nestle after July 1, 2018?
- Don’t worry, ReadyRefresh℠ by Nestle® will forward us any of your payments they receive. Please be sure to update your records so that future payments are sent to us.
I have bank payments set up through my bank, do I need to update the information?
Yes! Please change the information with your bank to send payments to:
Culligan Bottled Water of Columbus
PO Box 2932
Wichita, KS 67201-2932
I am currently enrolled in auto pay through Nestle, will that continue with Culligan?
- Yes, your auto pay will continue with Culligan. Please make note of a couple of changes:
- Your automatic payment will be deducted on the 15th of every month. This date will be reflected on your statement from us.
- The description you will see on your bank account will be “Culligan Bottled Water of Columbus”. You will see this description on your first auto pay around August 15, 2018 for your July statement.
In case you didn't know - Culligan Water is the world's leader when it comes to water treatment. From our Aqua-Cleer® Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System to our High Efficiency Water Softener, Culligan has a custom treatment solution for every home and budget. If you're curious about your water, get started today with a Free, No-Obligation Water Test!