Fill-up your bottles with clean, delicious Culligan WaterStop into our location on 4040 Fondorf and use one of our fill stations to fill up your reusable bottles with clear, crisp, delicious Culligan water.
- Use your own bottle or buy one to reuse with every fill-up
- Save even more with pre-paid fill card
- Sanitize your bottles with onsite ozone sanitizers
- Easy access automatic doors plus carts to assist with your bottles
- FREE ‘Timbits’ every Saturday morning!
- Did you run out of Bottled Water or Salt and need an extra delivery?
- Going on vacation and need to skip or reschedule your next delivery?
- Tired of lugging around 50lb bags of salt or running out of soft water?
We will deliver salt for ANY make or model water softener or conditioner. You don’t even need a Culligan Water Softener to save your back and experience the top-notch service of your Culligan Man.
If you have your own bottled water cooler, we can still deliver you delicious Culligan Bottled Water.
Reasons for using our Salt or Bottled Water Delivery Service:
- Convenient— No more lugging and heavy lifting
- Dependable— Scheduled, regular deliveries
- Trusted— No one knows your Culligan equipment like we do
- Confidence— We will perform a 10-Point inspection on Culligan softeners with every salt delivery
- Value— Service will automatically continue at the best value in the area
Fill out the form below or call us today to set up a convenient delivery schedule.
- Friendly Culligan Man Service.
- Bottle-Free® Cooler options for businesses with a water source.
What you get with Culligan Bottled Water…
- Bottled Water Cooler installed at your Home or Office
- Bottles of Water (5 gallons each) Delivered straight to your Home or Office
- Fast, Friendly service from your local Culligan Man
- Delicious-Tasting, Healthy Bottled Water
- Service will automatically continue at the best value in the area!
How do you get started?
Trust Your Local Water Experts
…with a Bottle-Free® Water Cooler from Culligan
Delivering bottled water is a 5,000 year old technology that requires someone to transport good water to places that don’t have any. With small reverse osmosis drinking water systems we have been helping our residential customers produced bottled water quality water right at their sinks for decades. However in most businesses, sinks aren’t always readily available and many people like to have both hot and cold water available instantly. So at Culligan Water Columbus we set out to find a better solution to bottled water in offices.
What we found were Bottle-Free® Coolers. These coolers produce bottled water quality (or better) right in your office.
Let’s take a quick look at the hassles you’ll no longer have to deal with when you get rid of your bottled water in your home or office.
The top 8 headaches you can get rid of when you say goodbye to bottled water
- No More Clutter – stop storing bottles all over your office or home
- No Bottle Deposits – Every time you get a new bottle of water you have to pay a deposit so forget about that forever
- No running out of water – Don’t you hate when you’re left without water? Our coolers produce the equivalent of 16 5 gallon jugs of water every day!
- No Cleaning or Disinfection – Our Bottle-Free® coolers are completely enclosed and have a built-in UV light to kill bacteria. You never have to disinfect since disinfection is automatic every time you get a drink.
- No confusing invoices – With a Bottle-Free® cooler from Culligan Water Columbus, you get 1 invoice per month. A simple flat rate to pay every month.
- No fuel surcharges – With gas prices going up and down, you never know when you’ll be levied with another fuel surcharge for the delivery of your water.
- No more heavy lifting – A 5 gallon jug of water weighs about 40 pounds. Not only is it a worker’s comp liability, it’s just not fun to lug those things around.
- No more wasting oil – Not only does it take gas to deliver the bottles to you, it takes a lot of oil to produce those bottles. Every year 47 million gallons of oil are used to make those plastic bottles and 24 billion of those bottles find their ways to landfills.